Screaming Diamond Studios

Member's Information

« Older   Newer »
xParadiseKizz
view post Posted on 23/5/2011, 14:34

// Here you can talk a bit about yourself, so everybody get's to know you~ (:

Myazui
view post Posted on 23/5/2011, 15:29

Heya~ I guess everybody knows who I am, but I still want to introduce myself. <:

My name's Alena, but most people call me Aley or Ale. I'm 16 years old and I'm editing since 3 years, to be exact, since March 08. I don't really have a favorite anime or manga, because that changes from time to time. Some of my favorites would be One Piece, KHR, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Clannad, Inuyasha and Nana :3
My hobbies are, of course, editing, music, animanga and - baking! ;D I think I'm pretty good for a beginner, haha.

So, now it's your turn! [:

DisasterSession
view post Posted on 23/5/2011, 16:31

Uuuh.
Heyo guys; this is Simon - DisasterSession now, i moved accounts from RaidonRoronoa .. why ?.. well i dunno, i guess i hated that Nick - quess i lost about 400 subs but who cares anyways! :lol:
I'm male, 21, taken :wub: and i love signing and playing the guitar and the piano and the bass. LAWL. My favourite music would be metal-stuff.
My fav Anime/Manga would be One Piece, KHR!, Animatrix Stuff, Baccano and.. some moar. x]

SilverAMVS
view post Posted on 23/5/2011, 17:28

Yo~
Name's Johnny,I'm 16 and I've been editing for a couple of years now.
Well to be honest,I started editing a couple of years ago,but I hardly edit at all haha.
Hobbies are swimming,movies,music and eating,especially eating haha.
And that's all for now,later~

Edited by SilverAMVS - 15/12/2011, 22:07

LeXy
view post Posted on 23/5/2011, 17:38

Hey fellas,

My name is Michael, I'm 17 years old boy from germany. I'm always bored so i do alot of crazy things. Hm I'm editing since...? I have no idea and i pretty don't care, I edit and have fun.

Hobbys are : Bullying lol jk, Playing Guitar (most accoustic, electric don't make fun [ just to easy] ), Fitness... hmm School? nah. I also like to draw (make digital Paintings) and make some Photos, if I'm bored, so everyday xD.

I also played Piano, Violin and I was a drummer in a band.

Fav Song: Welcome to the black parade (since 2008) <3
Fav Band : DGD
Fav Anime : TTGL

See ya.

Goldenkyuubi
view post Posted on 23/5/2011, 22:24

Well hello,

My name is Jacob. I'm 17 about to make 18 on the 29 this month :P. I'm from the US and just graduated high school. Been editing for... don't even know lol.

I like to play COD Black Ops and go hang out at the movies or wherever with my friends. I also photsohop edit avatars and sigs for fun.

I'm also a txting freak xD I always got my phone on me txting people lol.

That's all for now,
Peace

XduartenoxX
view post Posted on 24/5/2011, 09:18

Hey there guys...

My name is Duarte, even though almost everyone calls me Nox, I'm about to turn 21 and I'm from Portugal.

I study at the Military Academy in Portugal in the Logistics course and I've been editing for 3 - 4 years maybe.

Hobbies: editing, movies, music, anime, manga, travel, play PC and Yu-Gi-Oh Trading Card Game.

Favorite anime: A lot of them but I loved TTGL, Katanagatari, OP, Naruto, KHR, Fairy Tail, ...

Favorite manga: Naruto, Bleach, OP, KHR

Favorite bands: Sum41, Rise Against

That's all for now, see ya around fellas... =D

RokuRawks
view post Posted on 24/5/2011, 17:05

Hey there~

my name is Katharina, I'm 16 and i live in germany.

I edit since october '09.
my hobbies include reading, playing different video games, editing and taking pictures with my friends ... x]

fav. anime: samurai champloo, ouran host club, chrno crusade, durarara, KHR, star driver, (...)
fav. manga: KHR, one piece, bakuman, black butler, d.gray-man, nousatsu junkie, to love ru, black cat, (...)
fav. band: 3oh!3, msi, hellogoodbye, 3 doors down, mika, lydia, (...)

LLight
view post Posted on 24/5/2011, 17:06

Yo,
you can call me Itty. I'm 17 guy from Italy, who edits for almost 2 years.
My mainly interests are to watch tv series, anime, reading manga, to edit, to listen music and go out of home;D nothing special, so
at the moment I can "perfectly" manage only vegas, but i'm learning some ae's basic things..
one day I hope i'll get some photo editing good skills too
my favourite animes are Ttgl and Death note, about the mangas my fav. one is One Piece for sure, but I like a lot of others that I can't list at the moment
my fav. band are the Rise Against, for the meaning of theis songs. Other are the celldweller or arctic monkeys for differents reasons
ok, stop, i wrote enough

flowerxofxevil
view post Posted on 26/5/2011, 13:16

Haiizz all :D
My name is Angel (yeah real name is Angela, but most of my friends call me like that anyway :D) and I live in a touristic greek island called Rhodes ^^ In July 22nd I'll be 21 years old (yeah i'm an old ladyyy) and I study to be a teacher (though i'm too crazy to be one XD)
I'm happily taken and currently live with my bf <3
(Obviously). I love anime and editing though I'm not that active lately because of lack of time. My favorite animes are One Piece and Naruto Shippuden <3 I also love Death Note and Code Geass and i've seen about 20 animes so far XD I also have a tend to always like the bad characters (hey, they're more badass than the good guys! XD)
I'm very much addicted to Poets of the Fall, Pendulum and Placebo :3 i'm also a musician, i play the piano and guitar ^^
That's all I can think for now, baizz~ :)

x0DeathKill0x
view post Posted on 15/12/2011, 17:42

Konnichi wa everybody :)
to begin, i should warn you, my english sucks a bit xDD...
Anyway, my Name is Kill (NO NOT MY REAL NAME XD), I'm 20 Years.... old *cough* yeaaaaah i'm old i get it -__-.
And i come from Duisburg in Germany.
I'm an AMV Maker since 4 or 5 years, but I'm still not so good i think... yeaaaaah, i've not much to say because my life is definetly uninteresting xDDD... Oh before i forgot, my favorite Anime is BLEACH "Best Anime 4 Life Biatch xDD" and i hear Metal, Alternative, Punk, Charts, Hardbass, Drum n Bass and so on xD... I'm an GAMER, I Have an PS3 (MW3 is the SHIT !! XD) ...

That's all, when you want to know more than ask... see ya ^^

xHikariNeko
view post Posted on 15/12/2011, 19:33

Hey everybody ♥
I'm xHikariNeko un YouTube, but you can call me Neko, Hikari or Saika (prefered)
So... let's see

Name: Steffi / Saika
Birthday : 03/29/1995

Sooo let's see my Editing/Otaku habits XD

Fav Anime: Bleach / D. Gray-Man
Fav Manga: Vampire Knight / Can you hear me?
Fav Band: Three days Grace / Thousand foot krutch

Editing Style: Raw, Effects, Candy, Violance (nearly everything I feel like)

So , any questions? Feel free to ask ^.~

Stelon
view post Posted on 30/12/2011, 00:44

Hullo! ^o^/
My name is Stella but friends call me Stelon xD
I'm 15 years old & my birthday is on 19th March 1996.
I live in germany, but I hate it, because almost all videos
are blocked due to copy right ;___;
I've been editing for 2 years now, I think. I'm not sure xD But I started editing with
anime a bit later, because I used to edit with video games just like Final Fantasy etc.
My editing style is kinda awkward oO sometimes it's candy, sometimes raw & sometimes a combination xD Don't expect too much of it .___.
I'm addicted with melons,frogs,yellow & pandora hearts *A*
LOL I'm sorry for these random informations 8D -flees-

MrsNekoKiku
view post Posted on 12/7/2012, 16:24

Heey -\\\\-

My Name is Nisi and i'm 19 Years old (my birthday is on 16.9.) .
I am from Germany and right now i'm living near duesseldorf (yeeeeeeey <3) :D And i am currently studying history and modern japan at the university there.
i started editing in march 2009.
i love ga rei: zero and the manga ga rei as well. i sometimes like to edit with manga (although i am still learning how too). and currently i am in love with the avengers assamble & celldwellers music <3 (so fangirling about that).

dunno what to write .. x-x ...tralala. *fades out*

MrKunGabor
view post Posted on 18/7/2012, 19:55

Hi guys :D

My Name is Kun Gabor,everybody call me Gabor.I'm 17 old ,my birthday is 11 Feb 1995.I started editing in 1 year but only in last few months i do seriously.My english is really bad,but i hope we understand each other

14 replies since 23/5/2011, 14:34   800 views